Mantic Games Ghoul

This was a quick one I painted up one night for a bit of a joke for one of the guys at work. There are a group of people planning for the zombie uprising (Most of this is done when we should be working), and after on conversation I thought it would be good fun to get some of these and paint one up as a joke. Originally I wanted to get the Mantic zombies, but not being in stock, on a bit of a deadline, and liking the look of the ghouls, I grabbed some of these.

This was a really quick speed paint for me; about two hours with dry brushing nd washes coming into play a fair bit. The base was finished up shortly after, and as it was quick, there was nothing more complicated done beyond putting down sand and painting it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame