Things Get Painted - Helms Deep Eowyn

OK, after posting nothing for the past few weeks, I've got a chance to take some photos of recent painted stuff, so that should be due in the next few posts. First up is the Helms Deep Eowyn I entered into Golden Demon last year. I was lucky enough to get a gold for her. I have the painting steps, but will put them up at an undetermined point in the future with the WIP photos I have. Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures. Also, if you want to vote on CMON, the link is here.






Her current CMON score is:

Comments

  1. That's really lovely work on the cloth and skin. The basing is quite nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame