Things Get Painted - Zargun the Assassin

Well, I finally got round to deciding to post photos. This is the Guild of Harmony Assassin, which I painted up for my brother's 21st a few weeks ago. It was a quick job, and these are unfortunately the best photos I have, as I had to take them in a hurry, and the model is now about 400km away, so not an ideal place to retake photos :D Anyway, my brother is an Assassin's Creed fan, so the colour choice for this was obvious. I put him on a quick Aetherworks cobblestone base and display plinth to present it a bit better.

Generally I'd go into further detail, but I'm really quite tired at the moment :D

Feel free to ask any questions though in the comments below :D

 CMON Link




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame