Things Get Opened - Puppet Wars Unstitched

The blog is back!

I decided that even though I have a backlog of photos to post and things like that, I should do something with my YouTube channel as well. So the other night I sat down and did an unboxing of Puppet Wars Unstitched from Wyrd Miniatures.



For this one, I had actually opened the game already, but decided to make it a bit different, I could compare it to some of the components in the original game as well. The original was unboxed on this blog a few years ago, and my (non-video) post can be found Here and also Here.

I'm hoping to do some more unboxing videos and add other things to this blog as I go as well, so any feedback is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame