Things Get Painted - WIP Wednesday #2

So, this is a quick update on what I've been up to. Mainly I've been focused on assembly lately, with only a few actual painting sessions.

The Dwarves are from Mantic, and despite the fact I didn't plan ranking them up until halfway through the build, they ranked up pretty well!

The two men are from the Wyrd multipart kit, and will form two of four demo characters for Through The Breach. The crouching guy will be the caster of the group, and the other will be the doctor.

Finally, I got some paint on a few more of my McMourning crew. I grabbed a few hours when no one turned up for games to get some basic work done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame