The path to Little Wars...

OK, I'm back, and updating now because I can't sleep...

I can blame the lack of updates on a few different things, but in the end it comes down to time, and the priorities I was putting on different things. As a result, I've also got very little painting done. Two Paint Klub entries never got completed, and I'm waiting till I get some other stuff out of the way before I try to do any more of those at the moment. But I have gotten back into the swing of things and started painting things for once. And at the same time, I'm starting to work on some entries for Little Wars in a few weeks. So this is what I have planned at the moment...

Open: Guild Of Harmony Necromancer



OK, I admit I have been trying to get this guy finished for a while. I really like the model, but I can never get far enough into the model without messing it up, and keep stripping it back. Previous colour schemes were rejected until I was happy with a green and beige scheme that I stumbled on ages ago, then messed up, and had to start again. I'm trying a few different things with flesh tones at the moment on him, so I am hoping he turns out OK.

Unit: Eureka Frog Troops



These are some models I picked up at MOAB last year, as I really liked the character of the models, and thought they looked like something which would do well with a simple paint job. Now I have an airbrush, I'm hoping a simple job like that can be done even quicker. The plan is to have them hunting through churned up earth hunting for worms, but I will see how much time I have in the end...

Single: Sebastian, Morgue Assistant



This is one of the first Wyrd miniatures I bought, based again on the principal it's not an overly detailed model, but has some room to experiment with things. Originally I planned to do a larger base for him, but I think now I will leave him on a standard base. Plus, a model like this is just asking to be spattered with blood, which is always fun to do...


More updates to come soon, I just have to get a few other things in order first...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame