Alternate Necromancer Photos

OK, I tried taking a few different shots of the Necromancer. In the end I used the blue parchment background as it gave a closer balance of the colours, even though they still see a little off to me. But I figured I would post these up anyway. So here are some links to the other Photobucket folders with the pictures:

This was on the standard blue gradient, but the colours came out too warm.

The same gradient, different alignment of the shots.

Grey parchment paper. The greens seem a bit closer to the real colours in this set, but the rest of the colours are off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame