Things Get Painted - Tiny Orcs!

I've been really busy lately (for good reasons, so I'm happy to be busy). I did manage to knock these out over he course if about a week though. Initially they were for a challenge against two friends (more on that in a future post), but they saw table time in DnD this weekend as some goblins interfering with the heroes (and critting one!).

For the green skin, I used the same method I've been trying lately with washes and drybrush steps. It's not perfect, but works well for the tabletop. It does seem more suited to heavy textures though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame