Paint Klub II - Deathmaster Snikch

The second round of Paint Klub is on next Saturday, and as of Friday morning just gone I had yet to start putting together the model, and had only cleaned up a few pieces. So I put in an all nighter last night to get the base almost finished, and have been working for the past few hours to get the model into a near ready to paint state.

So, I built the base first... I wanted it to be a bit like a mine, with a little bridge he is standing on. The model itself is on a 20mm base, and the model has to stay on this for the contest, but I decided I could always build it up and make it a bit bigger...





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame