Paint Klub II - Deathmaster Snikch II

Two posts for this guy, one now, and one for the finished pictures. I took some WIP shots while I was working on him, but I couldn't post them at the time as I had to rush to finish him. He's lots of fun, and definitely a model I will be coming back to at some point to do an unrushed job on him:


The base halfway done...


The base complete...



The skin basecoat applied (again)...



The model completed, just needs to be attached to the base.



The model attached, waiting for some final details.



Almost done... Not long now... Then I can sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame