Tyranid Warriors

These were some Tyranid Warriors I started to paint up when MOAB was on. I originally cleaned them up and bought them along so that I would have something to paint on the day. The problem was that I cleaned them up, undercoated them, and then spent the first day slowly painting the models. Due to my complete lack of motivation to get them painted, they were around for weeks before I actually finished painting them. If I had thought about it better (And I have many times since then), I could have used the airbrush to do the basecoat on the scales and then the blue skin, and it would have cut down the time by a large amount. Oh well, there are plenty of Tyranid models lying around to finish in the future...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Get Painted: Lessons Learned from Black and White Painting

Things Get Painted: GW Contrast Paints

Things Get Painted - Seishin, and some first impressions of Hexwraith Flame